A little bit from our Wally week...
They sell fireworks at Walmart!
Wallys from Walmart (including ourselves) will be shooting them off!
Silly boy. HAHAHAHAHA!
Pig nose.
Asleep with his car. I had set it on his shelf...guess he got it.
Truck in hand. I had put it by his bed for morning.
Looks like someone got ahold of it after I left his room.
Ninja power.
The new look...backpacks and helmet.
Tent fun.
Always pushing the boundaries with Dad.
Slide crazy fun!
Toots goes with us everywhere. Someday I will make a book of Toots. Oh, the places he has been.
Here he is going down the slide.
Toots watching D's tennis lesson.
Dylan said he wanted to whack Rick with the ball. Not sure why, but he got his wish....he hit Rick and caught him by surprise!
We went to watch the Rodeo elimination/qualifying runs.
So into it.
Toots watching too.
Get em cowboy! Hudson didn't like it at first. He was concerned with the cow. Cow doesn't like it. I don't like it. Sad, hurt cow! True, it is sad but it is fun to watch. Then, he started liking it a little more when I told him it was a game but it probably does hurt the cow and he is a sweet boy.
Excited to go back.
Went to library on way home and look what kind of books we got. The rodeo wore him out!





